We tend to eat a lot of pasta in this house, and at this point the very thought of spaghetti sends shivers down my spine. I like to make this alternative as a not-quite-lunch but not-quite-dinner meal (linner?). It’s light and sits well in the tummy, but is still full of flavor, texture and stuff that’s actually good for you.
Sundried Tomato Pasta:
~8 oz. Tinkyada spaghetti
½ lbs Extra firm tofu
¼ cup Sundried tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup Baby spinach, rinsed and chopped
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
Parmesan and Feta
Oil for frying
1. Cook pasta according to packaged directions.
2. In a wok, fry the tofu in a small amount of oil. Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Lower heat to medium-low and add cooked pasta, spinach and sundried tomatoes to the wok.
4. Add parmesan to taste and continue to toss over medium-low heat until spinach is cooked.
5. Serve with a sprinkling of feta cheese on top.